Yoho National Park
Yoho National Park is in the Rocky Mountains, in eastern British Columbia, Canada. Waterfalls include Wapta Falls, on the Kicking Horse River, and towering Takakkaw Falls. A trail circles turquoise-coloured Emerald Lake, with a nearby natural stone bridge. The Lake O’Hara area contains alpine lakes, cliffs and wooded trails. Viewpoints overlook trains entering the Spiral Tunnels on Kicking Horse Pass.
With 28 peaks that soar over 3,000 metres, Yoho National Park is aptly named from the Cree word meaning “Awe”.
This UNESCO World Heritage site is the largest protected area in the Rockies, and one of the largest in the world.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.