Wood Buffalo National Park
Wood Buffalo National Park is the largest national park of Canada at 44,741 km². It is located in northeastern Alberta and the southern Northwest Territories. Larger in area than Switzerland, it is the second-largest national park in the world.
Wood Buffalo National Parks is home to the largest land mammal and tallest bird in North America. This vast park contains one of the largest inland fresh water deltas in the world and also boasts the largest beaver dam in the world.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.