Tuktut Nogait National Park
With fewer visitors per decade than Banff sees every minute, Tuktut Nogait (pronounced “Took-tut Nog-guide”, meaning “caribou calves”), boasts waterfalls, wildlife, canyons and ancient cultural sites, all hugging the shores of the Northwest Passage above the Arctic Circle.
Tuktut Nogait National Park is a national park located in the Northwest Territories of Canada that was established in 1998. It is one of the most isolated parks in North America, and rescue services and facilities are limited.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.