Torngat Mountains National Park
Torngat Mountains National Park is a Canadian national park located on the Labrador Peninsula in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. The park encompasses 9,700 km² of mountainous terrain between Northern Quebec and the Labrador Sea.
Torngat is named from the Inuktitut word ‘Torngait’, meaning “place of spirits,” and the area has been home to Inuit and their predecessors for thousands of years.
The mountain peaks found in Torngat Mountains National Park, along the border with Quebec, are the highest in mainland Canada east of the Rockies, and are dotted with remnant glaciers and hundreds of archaeological sites in the park, some dating back almost 7,000 years.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.