Thousand Islands National Park
Journey to the beautiful granite islands and windswept pine trees of Thousand Islands National Park, established in 1904 as the first Canadian national park east of the Rockies.
Thousand Islands National Park, formerly known as the St. Lawrence Islands National Park, is located in the Thousand Islands Region of the Saint Lawrence River. The islands are actually the worn-down tops of ancient mountains.
Glaciers retreated 10,000 years ago; scraping off sediments and exposing the rounded knobs of an ancient mountain chain. When the St. Lawrence River flooded the area on its path to the Atlantic Ocean, 1,000 hilltops became the Thousand Islands.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.