Thaidene Nene National Park Reserve
Thaidene Nene National Park Reserve is a national park in the vicinity of the east arm of Great Slave Lake, located on the northern edge of the boreal forest of Canada in the North Slave Region of the Northwest Territories.
Thaidene Nëné – “The Land of the Ancestors” in Dënesųłiné Yati – is an Indigenous Protected Area of more than 26 000 km2. At its core is this stunning Park Reserve, Canada’s newest national park. Here is the place where the barrens and subarctic boreal forest converge on the shore of one of the world’s largest freshwater lakes in a stunning display of rugged, northern beauty.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.