Sable Island National Park Reserve
Sable Island National Park Reserve is a thin crescent of shifting sand located at the edge of the Continental Shelf, 290 km southeast of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Known as “The Graveyard of the Atlantic” due to the more than 350 shipwrecks off its shores.
The famous Sable Island wild horses roam freely, and the world’s largest breeding colony of grey seals occupy its extensive beaches. Plants, birds, and insects have adapted to life on Sable Island National Park Reserve, some of which are found nowhere else on earth. Whether it’s the wildlife, the shipwrecks or an unparalleled sense of solitude amidst a vast expanse of sea, Sable Island promises the trip-in-a-lifetime to every visitor.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.