Pukaskwa National Park
Pukaskwa National Park is on Lake Superior, in Northern Ontario, Canada. The White River Suspension Bridge over Chigamiwinigum Falls is a highlight of the backcountry Coastal Hiking Trail. A boardwalk leads to Horseshoe Beach, flanked by coniferous forest. The Bimose Kinoomagewnan Trail and the Anishinaabe Camp, with its traditional structures, showcase the culture and heritage of the Anishinaabe First Nation.
Pukaskwa National Park is Ontario’s only wilderness national park, defined by pink-and-slate granite shores, Great Lake temperaments and near-endless stretches of spruce, fir, pine and hardwoods. Biodiverse coastal regions—where wetland, lake and forest meet—are home to iconic Canadian species like bald eagles and more.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.