Prince Edward Island National Park
Discover extensive walking trails, boardwalks and a paved multi-use trail for cycling at Prince Edward Island National Park. Meander across floating boardwalks and along field edges and hedgerows, through varied coastal terrain, from saltwater marsh to Acadian forest. Marvel at the spectacular vistas and varied species of birds and wildlife.
Prince Edward Island National Park is renowned for its beaches. The beautiful dunes are protected areas that are critical to ecosystem health. Dune grass holds dunes in place.
Discover the stunning beauty of Prince Edward Island’s north shore and walk in the footsteps of Lucy Maud Montgomery and immerse yourself in the landscape that inspired Anne of Green Gables.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.