Prince Albert National Park
At the heart of the Province of Saskatchewan, Prince Albert National Park protects 3,875 km2 of Canada’s Southern Boreal Plains and Plateaux natural region. The park’s southwest corner is in the boreal transition eco-region, while the remainder of the park is considered mid-boreal upland.
Prince Albert National Park is located 200 kilometres north of Saskatoon. Though declared a national park March 24, 1927, official opening ceremonies weren’t performed by Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King until August 10, 1928.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.