Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
Pacific Rim National Park Reserve is a 511 km² national park located in British Columbia, Canada, which comprises three separate regions: Long Beach, the Broken Group Islands, and the West Coast Trail. Its the Pacific Coast Mountains, are characterized by rugged coasts and temperate rainforests.
At Pacific Rim National Park, you can walk among giant ferns and towering old-growth forest. Eagles soar overhead in this pristine West Coast wilderness.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.