Mount Revelstoke National Park
Considered the birthplace of alpine skiing in Canada, Mount Revelstoke National Park is an outdoor enthusiasts dream.
Located adjacent to the city of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Mount Revelstoke National Park is relatively small for a national park, covering 260 km². It is located in the Selkirk Mountains and was founded in 1914.
Take a cool stroll through a lush rainforest on a hot summer day. Stand at the point of no return, where champions once launched themselves down a world-famous ski jump, and imagine the thrill of flight. Climb the only mountain in the national park system that you can summit just a short walk from your car – all at Mount Revelstoke National Park.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.