La Mauricie National Park
La Mauricie National Park is a national park located near Shawinigan in the Laurentian mountains, in the Mauricie region of Quebec, Canada. It covers 536 km² in the southern Canadian Shield region bordering the Saint Lawrence lowlands. The park contains 150 lakes and many ponds.
La Mauricie National Park is located within the Laurentian Mountain range; one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world. It contains rocks deposited before the Cambrian Period, 540 million years ago and is part of the 1-1.7 billion-year-old Canadian Shield.
Countless eons of glacial sculpting and erosion have whittled these peaks down to what they are today.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.