Kouchibouguac National Park
Kouchibouguac National Park is a national park located on the east coast of New Brunswick in Kouchibouguac and was established in 1969 to preserve a section of the Canadian Maritime Plain region. The park includes barrier islands, sand dunes, lagoons, salt marshes, and forests.
Lush mixed-wood forests lead to colourful salt marshes and warm ocean beaches on New Brunswick’s Acadian Coast. Golden sand dunes sit comfortably in calm seas, and at night, this Dark Sky Preserve is a celestial masterpiece. Each of these natural wonders of Kouchibouguac National Park intertwines with a fascinating Mi’gmaq cultural history.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.