Kootenay National Park
Established in 1920, Kootenay National Park is a national park of Canada in southeastern British Columbia. The park consists of 1,406 km² of the Canadian Rockies, including parts of the Kootenay and Park mountain ranges, the Kootenay River and the entirety of the Vermilion River.
A land of ice and fire, Kootenay National Park is a place of contrasts, with valleys and canyons carved by glaciers and grasslands marked by fire. Take a scenic drive along its historic highway. Step out to experience ancient fossils and steamy hot springs.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.