Kluane National Park and Reserve
Kluane National Park and Reserve is in the southwest of the Yukon, in Canada. It’s a vast wilderness of ice fields, forests and towering peaks. Trails include the King’s Throne, which winds above Kathleen Lake to a dramatic cirque. The glacier-fed Alsek River snakes through areas inhabited by grizzly bears. The park also shelters Dall sheep and more than 100 bird species.
Kluane National Park is home to Canada’s highest peak (5,959-metre Mount Logan), its largest ice field and North America’s most diverse grizzly bear population.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.