Jasper National Park
Jasper National Park was established in 1907 and is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies with 10,878 square kilometres of mountain wilderness.
Jasper is the wildest of the mountain parks, and contains a superb backcountry trail system as well as the world famous Columbia Icefields, one of the only Icefields in the world accessible by road.
It is internationally-renowned for hiking in the park, skiing at Marmot Basin and wildlife viewing, and is home to some of North America’s rarest animals, including healthy populations of grizzly bears, moose, caribou and wolves.
The park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, making it one of the most significant places on earth for its beauty and wonder.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.