Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve
Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area, and Haida Heritage Site, usually referred to simply as Gwaii Haanas, is located in southernmost Haida Gwaii, 130 kilometres off the mainland of British Columbia, Canada.
There are only two ways to reach the wonders of Gwaii Haanas National Park: by sea or by sky. No roads lead to the natural and cultural treasures of this remote part of the Haida homeland.
Ninstints (Nan Sdins) or SGang Gwaay Llnaagay on Anthony Island, located in the southernmost part of Gwaii Haanas, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Historic Site of Canada in 1981.
The remains of a Haida village on the eastern side of the island – SGang Gwaay Llnaagay – represent an outstanding example of a traditional Northwest Coast First Nations village site, complete with standing totem poles and the remains of cedar longhouses.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.