Grasslands National Park
In the south of Saskatchewan, bordering the ‘big sky country’ of Montana lies Grasslands National Park; the only national park in all of Canada to protect the mixed-grass prairie ecosystem along with some of North America’s most endangered species.
Grasslands National Park is one place in Canada where you can see the Buffalo roam and the Deer and the Antelope play. And if you’re an astronomy buff, this vast open landscape holds above it some of the darkest skies in Canada.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.