Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park is part of a system of 43 parks and park reserves across Canada, and one of seven national parks in British Columbia. Established in 1886, the park encompasses 1,349 km², and includes a portion of the Selkirk Mountains which are part of the larger grouping of mountains, the Columbia Mountains.
Canada’s second oldest National Park, Glacier National Park boasts exceptional alpine scenery and deep valleys filled with ancient cedar rainforests.
The meeting place of the east and west coast of Canada, Roger’s Pass in the midst of mountains popular for ski mountaineering, camping, hiking and mountain climbing ever since the region became accessible in 1886.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.