Georgian Bay Islands National Park
Georgian Bay Islands National Park consists of 63 small islands or parts of islands in Georgian Bay, near Port Severn, Ontario. The total park area is approximately 13.5 km². Prior to the creation of Fathom Five National Marine Park, Flowerpot Island was also a part of the park.
Georgian Bay Islands National Park is located in the world’s largest freshwater archipelago, and is home to thousands of years of Indigenous history. Here, rich ecological diversity spans dense deciduous forests to the granite outcrops of the Canadian Shield.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.