Cape Breton Highlands National Park
One of the world’s most scenic drives, the Cabot Trail passes through Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
Steep cliffs and deep river canyons carve their way down to the Atlantic Ocean in this spectacular park.
Cape Breton Highlands National Park is located on northern Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. The park was the first national park in the Atlantic provinces of Canada and covers an area of 948 square kilometres (366 sq mi). It is one of 42 in Canada’s system of national parks.
It consists of mountains, valleys, waterfalls, rocky coastlines and the Cape Breton Highlands, a tundra-esque plateau. Forest types include Acadian and Boreal. The park includes the highest point in Nova Scotia, White Hill, at 533.5 m (1,750 ft) above sea level.
Rivers in the park include the Chéticamp River and the North Aspy River.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.