Bruce Peninsula National Park
Bruce Peninsula National Park straddles the Niagara Escarpment, a huge forested ridge that runs through southern Ontario, Canada. The Grotto is a limestone cave overlooking Georgian Bay’s clear waters. Cliffs frame the beach at nearby Indian Head Cove. Singing Sands Beach, on Lake Huron, has shallow waters with sand dunes and a boardwalk. The Bruce Trail passes caves, forests and cliff overlooks.
Bruce Peninsula National Park beckons hikers to travel woodland trails, swimmers to refresh in clear waters, explorers to discover the rugged limestone coast and campers to revel at a stunning night sky.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.