Banff National Park
Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest national park, established in 1885 as ‘Rocky Mountains Park’. Located in Alberta’s Rocky Mountains, west of Calgary, Banff encompasses 6,641 square kilometres (2,564 sq mi) of mountainous terrain, with many glaciers and ice fields, dense coniferous forest, and alpine landscapes. Provincial forests and Yoho National Park are neighbours to the west, while Kootenay National Park is located to the south.
The Canadian Pacific Railway was instrumental in Banff’s early years, building the Banff Springs Hotel and Chateau Lake Louise, and attracting tourists through extensive advertising.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.