Auyuittuq National Park
Located on Baffin Island, Auyuittuq National Park is home to mountains named after the Norse Gods. Mount Thor features Earth’s highest vertical drop. Its sheer cliff face has a vertical drop of 1,250 metres (1.25 km, 4,101 ft).
Home to spectacular natural landmarks like the Akshayuk Pass, Thor Peak and the Penny Ice Cap, Auyuittuq National Park is the “land that never melts” in Inuktitut.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.